Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Blahs

Happy New Year! I'm sure I am not the only fashionista anxiously waiting for winter to say goodbye and the sunshine of spring to smile hello. I am darn tired on the freezing temps and sunless days and even more tired of the yucky snow and salt stains on the heels of my not so cheap boots. I have found that the best way to combat the winter blahs is to add lots of color to my typically all black winter wardrobe. I have traded in my dark nails for brightly colored manis and pedis, tossed away my black handbag for a red tote, and swapped my gray and black scarf for one that is fuchsia and much more fun. In doing so, I added more life to my look and smartly yet momentarily battled my winter blues. I would recommend that you also add splashes of bright colors to your winter look if not only to be more fashionable but to also enhance your mood. Happy shopping!

Fashionably yours,
Frenchye

No comments: